With a new year comes new resolutions, goals and aspirations. Maybe this year your resolution is to spend more time on the mat or eat better, maybe it’s about spending more time with family or saving more. Maybe you don’t know what to change, but you know you want to do something good for yourself this year. No matter what it is, make a promise to yourself that you’ll commit.
For those who committing to a healthier lifestyle, we’re sharing some of our favorite resolutions for 2015.
- Eat colorful: The brighter your plate, the better! Fill it up with fresh fruits and vegetables, lean protein and healthy fat.
- Practice patience: You won’t lose 10 pounds in a week, but if you commit to bettering your mind and body and stay focused, you’ll get there.
- Try something different: If you’ve focused on vinyasa, think about checking out an anti-gravity yoga class. If you want to alternate running with a different form of cardio, consider kickboxing. There are so many options out there!
- Meditate: Give yourself as little as 5 minutes a day to quietly focus on yourself and reflect upon your day. It will re-energize you and leave you feeling better.
- Love yourself: Try to focus less on your imperfections and more on what makes you the special person you are. And when you look in the mirror, remember to smile!
Take your resolutions seriously, no matter how big or small they may be and don’t forget that small changes lead to big success. Here’s to a great 2015!